Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry – Merry – Merry – Merry




Many blessings to you today!! Enjoy every part of this holiday with your family, friends or with a good book on the couch. Whatever you do, make it fun!!

As you make your New Year’s resolution – remember, like any other goal setting, make it a SMART goal.
SMILE - Boys will be boys...

Simple
Measurable
Achievable
Realistic
Timely

Be good to yourself and give yourself a realistic timeframe to make changes in life.

My New Year’s Resolution are:
  1. Publish at least two blog posts each month.
  2. Get my photography website up and running by the end of January.
  3. My nephews "pose" for a photo...
  4. Increase the amount of fresh vegetables I am eating during the day – to include a bit more raw foods in my diet.
Have a fabulous holiday and a great start to the New Year! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays to you! Great new year resolutions! I haven't yet thought about mine! I think I go without resolutions this, just jump into the changes straightaway! :)
    Hope to see more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete